wings.usairways.com is an employee portal owned by US Airways. wings.usairways.com provides various information to US Airways employees including information about careers choices, benefits, travel expenses, and much more. Certain services like news, integration updates and videos were moved to newjetnet.aa.com after a merger of US Airways group with American Airlines Group in 2013. Features of wings.usairways.com are accessible to all active employees of US Airways group. To access it you will need your Username and Password. Only US Airways group active employees can access wings.usairways.com website.
Before you proceed with entering your information into the wings.usairways.com website make sure that you’re browsing US Airways Wings website. Lots of phishing attacks start with mail and URLs which lead to malicious websites. You can check out our Anti-phishing guide to avoid most frequent types of phishing attacks. wings.usairways.com uses HTTPS protocol and SSL encryption to protect its users. Certificate for this site is valid and we verified it. But if you want to verify yourself, please follow instructions in our anti-phishing guide above for exact steps. SSL certificate for wings.usairways.com (which actually redirects users to smlogin.aa.com) domain is issued to the “American Airlines, Inc.” for “AA IT Security” organization unit located in Fort Worth TX, USA. Common name “phx-52n-bc02.lcc.usairways.com” is used on this SSL certificate.
US Airways Wings Login Help
In order to login to US Airways Wings you will need to enter your Username and Password. Make sure to keep your Username and Password in a secure place.
If you are using US Airways Wings website the first time your login details should be entered as follows:
- Your User Name is a 6-digit employee number from the front of your badge. Do not use any leading numbers or letters
- Your initial password is “Usa” + the last four digits of your social security number. For example, if your SSN ends with 4567 then your password will be Usa4567. During the initial login process, you will be immediately asked to choose a new password. Make sure to use secure password which could not be easily guessed.
Problems during login
- If you don’t remember your password you need to proceed to https://wings.usairways.com/uswings/wings_support/login_help page and click on “I forgot my password and need to reset it” link under “I forgot my password. What do I do?” chapter. This will initiate the password reset process. Please note that you will need to provide some information to verify your identity and employment
- If your password is not working on the login page make sure that your Caps Lock button is turned off and you are typing letters in the correct case. User ID and password are case-sensitive.
- If you’re a first time user please see instructions in a chapter above or at the https://wings.usairways.com – US Airways Wings website
- https://newjetnet.aa.com – American Airlines New JetNet website
- http://www.aa.com/ – American Airlines home page