myloweslife.com is a portal for Lowe’s employees. There Lowe’s employees can view their paychecks online, download their W-2s, review and manage their benefits. Also on myloweslife.com employees can manage their work schedule via Kronos Workspace Central. To access myloweslife.com portal you need myloweslife.com login which is only available to Lowe’s employees. Make sure you have your login information ready when accessing this portal.
Navigating through Lowe’s employee portal could be challenging when you are a new user. That’s why we created this guide with some tips and tricks on how to access myloweslife.com portal.
Myloweslife Login Process
Before you proceed with entering your information into the website make sure that you’re browsing My Lowe’s Life website. Lots of phishing attacks start with mail and URLs which lead to malicious websites. You can check out our Anti-phishing guide to avoid most frequent types of phishing attacks. During the writing of this guide, myloweslife.com was using HTTPS protocol to protect user data but it didn’t provide valid SSL certificate. This makes it easy attack for phishers thus it is very important for myloweslife.com users to check URL of website carefully and make sure that this URL was not received from the malicious sender.
To Log In you need to navigate to https://myloweslife.com. If you have your Sales Number and Password you can type it in the fields on the Login form and click on “Login” button. If you don’t have any of this information, speak to your HR manager on how to get it.
Problems during Login
- If your password is not working on the login page make sure that your Caps Lock button is turned off and you are typing letters in the correct case.
- If this doesn’t help you need to reset your password by clicking on “Forgot your password” button on the login page. Follow the steps provided to reset your password and get a new one.
Tips and Hints
- If you’re looking for an access to work schedule go to “other links” and then go to “KRONOS Workforce Central”. After that click on “Yes, I acknowledge” and then “Continue”. There you will have a choice of “Staffing” and “My work and absence summary” to view your schedule.
- myloweslife.com – Myloweslife main page
- http://mylowesbenefits.com/ – My Lowe’s Benefits website
- https://myevive.com/lowes-landing – Lowe’s employee dependents benefits management