myloweslife.com is the web portal where Lowe’s employees can access various services related to their work at Lowe’s. Services offered on myloweslife.com include W-2 review and download, benefits management, schedule management via Kronos Workspace Central, paycheck review and download and many more. Access to myloweslife portal is limited to Lowes current employees. Former Lowe’s employes can refer to the following URL for more information: http://mylowesbenefits.com/full-time/former-employee/.
Loging in to myloweslife.com
Before you proceed with entering your information into the website make sure that you’re browsing My Lowes Life website. Lots of phishing attacks start with mail and URLs which lead to malicious websites. You can check out our Anti-phishing guide to avoid most frequent types of phishing attacks. During the writing of this guide, myloweslife.com was using HTTPS protocol to protect user data but it didn’t provide valid SSL certificate. This makes it easy attack for phishers thus it is very important for myloweslife.com users to check URL of website carefully and make sure that this URL was not received from the malicious sender.
Steps to login:
- Navigate to myloweslife.com
- Look for Login box on the left top part of the screen
- Enter your sales number into “Sales Number” text box
- Enter your myloweslife password into “Password” text box
- Click on “Login” button
Possible login problems
If you have problems login in to myloweslife portal go through the list below to see if any of this applies:
- Check if Caps Lock on a keyboard is off. If maybe causing you to enter incorrect password.
- If your computer has typing on other languages enabled make sure that you’re typing on a correct language when you used for your password
If none of the above applies try clicking on a forgot password link to reset your password.
Quick Access to Work Schedule
To quickly access work schedule you need to perform following steps once you loged in to myloweslife.
- Navigate to “other links”
- Navigate to “KRONOS Workforce Central”
- Click on “Yes, I acknowledge” and then “Continue”
Website will give you a choice of “Staffing” and “My work and absence summary” to view your schedule.