cvslearnet.cvs.com is a learning services portal owned by CVS Pharmacy. CVS Pharmacy is a subsidiary of the CVS Health, headquartered in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. On cvslearnet.cvs.com CVS employees can access various training services available to them. To access CVS LEARNet on cvslearnet.cvs.com portal you will need login which is only available to CVS employees. Make sure you have your login information ready when accessing this portal.
CVS LEARNet Login Process
To login to LEARNet you will need to have your unique ID in possession. It could be your Employee ID, Contractor ID, ZID or Client ID. Besides that, you need to have your password.
Before you proceed with entering your information into the cvslearnet.cvs.com website make sure that you’re browsing CVS LEARNet website. Lots of phishing attacks start with mail and URLs which lead to malicious websites. You can check out our Anti-phishing guide to avoid most frequent types of phishing attacks. cvslearnet.cvs.com uses HTTPS protocol and SSL encryption to protect its users. Certificate for this site is valid and we verified it. But if you want to verify yourself, please follow instructions in our anti-phishing guide above for exact steps.
To proceed with login you need to navigate to https://cvslearnet.cvs.com/. Once there you can enter your Unique ID into “Login User Id” field and your password into “Password” field. After that click on Login button. This should log you into the LEARNet CVS system.
Problems during Login
- If your password is not working on the login page make sure that your Caps Lock button is turned off and you are typing letters in the correct case.
- If this doesn’t help you need to reset your password by clicking on “Self-serve password reset” button on the login page. Follow the steps provided to reset your password and get a new one. Instructions for Self-server password reset are accessible on this page: https://cvslearnet.cvs.com/ext_transcript/ip/LEARNet_Self-service_Password_Reset.pdf
- First-time users with an unknown Self Service/LDAP password must contact the CVS Health
Service Center at (855) 280-ITSC. Store Users should contact the Store Service Center at 866-528-
- https://cvslearnet.cvs.com – LEARNet CVS portal
- https://cvslearnet.cvs.com/ext_transcript/ip/LEARNet_Self-service_Password_Reset.pdf – Self-serve password reset guide
- https://beplb01.portal.hewitt.com/web/cvscaremark/welcome – CVS MYHR portal