MyHR KP Portal is an HR benefits portal for Kaiser Permanente. It is used by Kaiser Permanente (short KP) for access to their HR information and transactions. It gives access to employee benefits, paychecks, W-2s and more. Only KP employees are authorized to use MyHR KP website.
MyHR KP Login Process
Before you proceed with entering your information into the website make sure that you’re browsing MyHR KP website. Lots of phishing attacks start with mail and URLs which lead to malicious websites. You can check out our Anti-phishing guide on how to quickly check SSL certificate for the MyHR KP and make sure that you’re accessing official MyHR KP website.
In order for login you will need your National User ID and your Password.
To Log in you need to navigate to https://epf.kp.org/wps/portal/hrpublic/home web page. If you have your User ID and Password you can type it there and click on “Sign On” button.
If you never used MyHR KP portal before you need to activate you account first. For this you will need to click on “Activate your account” link. This will guide you through the steps required to activate your account.
If you need to lookup your National User ID you can use following link https://idm.kp.org/kpidm/kp/showNUID.do to do it. To search for National User ID you will need to enter your First and Last Name, Your Date of Birth and last 4 digits of your SSN.
Problems during login
Problems during Login
- If your password is not working on the login page make sure that your Caps Lock button is turned off and you are typing letters in the correct case.
- If this doesn’t help you need to reset your password by clicking on “Forgot your password” button on the login page. Follow the steps provided to reset your password and get a new one.
- If you don’t remember your National User ID (NUID) you can click on “Lookup your NUID” link and search for it.
- For any other problems contact KP MyHR Customer Service.
- MyHR KP page https://epf.kp.org/wps/portal/hrpublic/home
- MyHR KP National User ID Lookup https://idm.kp.org/kpidm/kp/showNUID.do
- Kaiser Permanente Employee Benefits Page https://epf.kp.org/wps/portal/hrpublic/home?1dmy&urile=wcm%3apath%3a%2Fmyhr%2Fepfsite%2Fhr%2Fpublic%2Finformation%2Fbbeg_default