myTHDHR is a Home Depot Employees Portal. It gives Home Depot associates a multitude of features, allowing them to manage their schedule online, access benefits and retirement plans, paystubs, W-2s, and more. myTHDHR also gives access to myOrangeLadder which is Home Depot career management tool and Home Depot Employee Self-Service (ESS) services. The myTHDHR.com website is accessible via the internet, but in order to login you need to have valid associate User ID and password. Another useful tool for The Home Depot employees, My Apron is only accessible via in-store computers.
Before you proceed with entering your information into the myTHDHR.com website make sure that you’re browsing authentic Home Depot Associates portal. Many phishing attacks start with mail and URLs which lead to malicious websites. You can check out our Anti-phishing guide to avoid most frequent types of phishing attacks. The myTHDHR website uses HTTPS protocol and SSL encryption to protect its users. Certificate for this site is valid and current. But if you want to verify yourself, please follow instructions in our anti-phishing guide above for exact steps. When we checked the certificate for myTHDHR.com was issued by Entrust, Inc. to “The Home Depot”. It was issued to the common name hdapps.homedepot.com located in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
In order to login to myTHDHR associates system you need to have your store ID, user ID and password.
Problems during myTHDHR login
- If your password is not working on the login page make sure that your Caps Lock button is turned off and you are typing letters in the correct case.
- If you don’t know or remember your login details you can contact 1-866-myTHDHR (1-866-698-4347) phone number for assistance.
Home Depot ESS (Employee Self-Service)
Below is a list of things that you are able to do on Home Depot ESS (located at https://mythdhr.com/ESS/Pages/default.aspx
- View and print current and old pay stubs
- View and print current and old tax statements
- Activate your payroll card
- Update your mailing address
- Modify or activate your direct deposit
- Update you tax witholding amounts
- Enroll to Homer Fund deduction
- Modify Homer fund deduction
myTHDHR contact information
|Phone Number or URL
|Benefits Choice Center
1-847-883-0557 Outside the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada
|Mon-Fri 9am – 7pm (EST)
|Mon-Fri 8am – 8pm (EST)
Sat (RSC) 8am – 5pm (EST)
|Live chat at LiveTheOrangeLife.com
|Mon-Fri 9am – 11pm (EST)
- https://mythdhr.com/Pages/default-hr.aspx – myTHDHR home page
- https://mythdhr.com/ESS/Pages/default.aspx – Home Depot ESS (Employee Self-Service) page
- https://mythdhr.com/Associates/Pages/Your-Schedule.aspx – myTHDHR schedule management
- myTHDHR Kronos – Time, Attendance & Schedule tool
- http://myorangeladder.homedepot.com/ – The Home Depot myOrangeLadder career management site
- Thttp://www.homedepot.com/ – The Home Depot official website