Comdata is a payment processing company. It also issues corporate spend cards, paycards, fleet fuel cards and trucking permits. In December 2014 FleetCor Technologies Inc completed the acquisition of Comdata. Comdata is headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee.
Steps to Login to Comdata account
- Navigate to https://w6.iconnectdata.com/chth/Controller?XFunction=LoginPage (you can also navigate to http://comdata.com/ and select Login button in the right top corner and then select a subsystem to which you’d like to login.
- Make sure that your browser displays a lock icon next to the website address in the address bar. This ensures that your connections with the website is secure and could not be compromised. Avoid accessing websites with sensitive information from internet cafes or other places with potentially unsafe internet connections.
- Type in your username and your password. Make sure that you keyboard Caps Lock is off.
- Right click on “Log In” button to complete login process.
Problems during Login
- If you are not yet a user of Comdata.com you need to register first. You can register via this link https://w6.iconnectdata.com/chth/Controller?XFunction=LoginPage” or navigate to registration page by clicking on “Click here to register” link on Comdata portal login page
- If your password is not working on the login page make sure that your Caps Lock button is turned off and you are typing letters in the correct case.
- If this doesn’t help you need to reset your password by clicking on “Forgot password” button on the login page.
- If you don’t remember your username you need to click “Forgot username” on the login page.
- Follow the steps provided to reset your password and get a new one.
Useful Comdata URLs
Official Comdata website – http://comdata.com/
Comdata portal login: https://w6.iconnectdata.com/chth/Controller?XFunction=LoginPage
Comdata portal forgot password page: https://w6.iconnectdata.com/chth/Controller?XFunction=ForgotPW
Comdata portal registration page: https://w6.iconnectdata.com/chth/Controller?XFunction=ActScreen