www.comcast.net is a site which was used by Comcast to provide internet services to its customers. Later www.comcast.net service was renamed to XFINITY and all services on comcast.net are now redirected to corresponding services on www.xfinity.com domain.
Below is a list of current redirects:
- www.comcast.net is redirected to www.xfinity.com
- www.comcast.net/3d/ was a 3D movies site from Comcast and is now 3D site for XFINITY which is hosted on http://www.xfinity.com/Corporate/Learn/DigitalCable/3D.html
- https://constantguard.comcast.net is a software security services including Internet Security Services and Security Tools & Services. They were moved to https://constantguard.xfinity.com/
- www.comcast.net/adinformation/ provides advertisement services for Comcast business customers. It is moved to http://my.xfinity.com/adinformation/
- xfinitytv.comcast.net is a XFINITY TV Service. It is moved to https://tv.xfinity.com/
- speedtest.comcast.net is an internet speed measurement services. It is now hosted at speedtest.xfinity.com
- msgweb.comcast.net is a comcast.net customer support service.
Comcast and XFINITY Customer Support
Comcast could be contacted via chat on https://www.xfinity.com/support/contact-us web page.
Alternatively, you can call Comcast support phone number 1-800-XFINITY (1-800-934-6489)
You can also search forums and see if your issue is described by someone there. Forums are available at http://forums.xfinity.com/